Simple Python elliptic curves and ECDSA

For study, I've implemented ECDSA in Python, and made
that and the underlying elliptic-curve module available
without restriction. For simplicity, only curves over
GF(p) are implemented, those being the curves blessed
by NSA's "Suite B" announcement. Also for simplicity,
I omitted everything having to do with curve generation,
since one can simply use guaranteed-good curves
published by NIST. I chose readability and clean
interfaces over speed, so you wouldn't want to build
a system around this code, but it might have
educational value, particularly showing the joys of
working in a group where every element (but one) has
a known, huge order.

http://webpages.charter.net/curryfans/peter/downloads.html

--
Peter Pearson