New attacks on Bluetooth encryption - please clarify

In plain english, what the heck does this mean? From what I understand, it means that BT crypto can be concidered "broken", am I correct?

http://www.terminodes.org/micsPublicationsDetail.php?pubno=1216
"Our best attack finds the original encryption key for two-level E0 using the first 24 bits of 2^{23.8} frames and with 2^{38} computations. This is clearly the fastest and only practical known-plaintext attack on Bluetooth encryption compared with all existing attacks. Current experiments confirm our analysis."

--
My computer security & privacy related homepage
http://www.markusjansson.net

  • [Full-disclosure] Practical malleability attack against CBC-Encrypted LUKS partitions
    ... The most popular full disk encryption solution for Linux is LUKS, which provides an easy to use encryption layer for block devices. ... This article demonstrates how this can be used to inject a full remote code execution backdoor into an encrypted installation of Ubuntu 12.04 created by the alternate installer. ... This attack is known as evil maid attack and it has been demonstrated against Truecrypt. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: AES-256 encryption
    ... but brute-force attack against the cyphertext won't ... if the password used for encryption is a week password (like ... Need to secure your web apps NOW? ... buy it or download a solution FREE today! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Python ssl handling could be better...
    ... million and one attack scenarios where what you have is an observer, ... thereby only glimpsing NEW sessions at that point ... between authentication, encryption, and authentication + encryption. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: FUD about CGD and GBDE
    ... >any two used with the same encryption key be large. ... While I don't see a real attack to ... schemes: users pick bad passwords. ... a pointer to the gbde paper be posted to the cryptography mailing ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: Universal re-encryption
    ... > encrypted message to a secret exponent, ... Is it just to strengthen the a cipher? ... If you choose '2' then there are more efficient encryption ... Let's say there's an attack on AES requiring 6 ...
    (sci.crypt)