Computing big numbers

Hi, im new in this group and i hope my question can be new too (i doubt
that) , im implementing a big number library , i have made sums and
multiplications with big numbers.
i need to do this for a microcontroler to have the ability of
public-key algorithms.
maybe discret log , i would like to implement modulus , i can implement
my current work without modulus... but it will be better and ill
restrict my bandwidth if i make this. but im having problems , does
anybody know a good starting website or how can i search in google for
big number arithmetic in computers, i have search , but with no
success, GMP is a little complex to understand , and if i made
multuplication and sum smaller than GMP i think modulus will be much
smaller

Thanks

  • Re: Computing big numbers
    ... > that), im implementing a big number library, i have made sums and ... > my current work without modulus... ... > anybody know a good starting website or how can i search in google for ... > multuplication and sum smaller than GMP i think modulus will be much ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Computing big numbers
    ... > that), im implementing a big number library, i have made sums and ... > my current work without modulus... ... > multuplication and sum smaller than GMP i think modulus will be much ... Input is in Strings and Return is in String. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Computing big numbers
    ... > that), im implementing a big number library, i have made sums and ... > my current work without modulus... ... > anybody know a good starting website or how can i search in google for ... > multuplication and sum smaller than GMP i think modulus will be much ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Factoring program
    ... I'm doing some experiment to calculate the time needed to break a rsa ... modulus. ... I'm looking for a *fast* factoring executable for windows (on google I found ...
    (sci.crypt)