Re: Where *IS* Tom?

tomstdenis@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

cryptonom wrote:

tomstdenis@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

cryptonom wrote:

Here is a great example of Tom's attitude towards others in this group.
He is the "god" and everybody else is the "puppets".
Is TomCryptLib the only library available?  He sure acts like it is.

Yes, I think you're a pawn for me to manipulate.

Thank you for admitting your superiority complex.

That is a serious mental problem for which you should
seek psychiatric help.  'Nuff Said.

I may be socially defective but at least people find my existence
useful.

Tom

People find your existence useful? Which people?

Ones who stand to profit from your self-professed cryptographic
abilities, or ones who actually enjoy spending an evening with you?
.