Re: Life can have positive value

dh_at_.
Date: 10/29/05

    Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:33:21 -0400

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:17:33 GMT, tomstdenis@gmail.com wrote:

    >"We does for the Lord when we does for his critturs," said Tom.

        Dutch doesn't agree of course. The real question is: Why did
    he past the idea that life can have a positive value for farm animals,
    when he doesn't believe it or even understand it? Why did he paste
    the idea, even though he quite obviously disagrees with it? Another
    remaining question is: Where did he get the idea from to begin with?
    And even more curious is: Why does he refuse to say where he got
    the idea from?

    • Re: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa
      ... the cat's in the cupboard but it can't catch me ... no one else has got your eyes ... it's up to you to change your life ... refuse to play their game ...
      (sci.math)
    • Re: [OT] Worker Income
      ... The constant keening that comes from your political corner about how we ought all to feel bad for the putatively oppressed and downtrodden is nothing short of an all out power grab to possess my wallet, my time, and my life. ... After working 11-12 hours a day for years on end, traveling extensively so as to only see my family a day or two a week, and generally enjoying a lousy quality of life, the government decided that 50% of my income wasn't enough tax for me to pay. ... I refuse to sacrifice my family life, health, and wellbeing so ... of public corporations. ...
      (alt.smokers.pipes)
    • Gene now claims there will be over 150 songs on his box set.
      ... I refuse to surround myself with losers. ... I refuse to live my life by anyone else's rules. ... Miss Tweed and I are on the INDY CRUISE -- a huge boat filled ... our ass't) put on an Indy Halloween Party...CEO Tony George came ...
      (rec.music.artists.kiss)
    • Re: Gene now claims there will be over 150 songs on his box set.
      ... I refuse to surround myself with losers. ... I refuse to live my life by anyone else's rules. ... Miss Tweed and I are on the INDY CRUISE -- a huge boat filled ... our ass't) put on an Indy Halloween Party...CEO Tony George came ...
      (rec.music.artists.kiss)
    • Re: OT--WHO IS THE "REAL" LON VAN OSTRAN?
      ... some refuse to ever see bad in others and refuse to ever punish and/or ... No one suffers any physical harm from Usenet, except maybe those who have such abiding hatred for others, or such deep-rooted anger that they harm themselves with their own emotions. ... head-in-the-sand approach to life). ...
      (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)