Re: Life can have positive value

dh_at_.
Date: 10/29/05

    Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:33:21 -0400

    On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:17:33 GMT, tomstdenis@gmail.com wrote:

    >"We does for the Lord when we does for his critturs," said Tom.

        Dutch doesn't agree of course. The real question is: Why did
    he past the idea that life can have a positive value for farm animals,
    when he doesn't believe it or even understand it? Why did he paste
    the idea, even though he quite obviously disagrees with it? Another
    remaining question is: Where did he get the idea from to begin with?
    And even more curious is: Why does he refuse to say where he got
    the idea from?