REPOST: Re: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software?

From: Joe Peschel (jpeschel_at_no.spam.org)
Date: 10/27/05

Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:47:23 -0000

Matt <matt.removethis@wasted.ca> wrote in
news:loS7f.314096$tl2.252524@pd7tw3no:

> To that end, I'd like to be able to mention a few examples of software
> that made use of crypto that has turned out to be not so secure after
> all.

See the "Key Recovery Resources" page of my web site.

http://www.impeach-bush-now.org
Joe Peschel
D.O.E. SysWorks
http://members.aol.com/jpeschel/index.htm
========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: Joe Peschel <jpeschel@no.spam.org>
Control: cancel <Xns96FC11EEC829Afa0khgj7ji8i8jo9@216.168.3.44>
Subject: Re: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software?
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:35:05 GMT
From: Joe Peschel <jpeschel@no.spam.org>
Control: cancel <4$%$$-%_$_%$%%---%$@news.noc.cabal.int>
Subject: Cancel "REPOST: Re: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software?"
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:53:30 GMT

Relevant Pages

  • REPOST: Re: SCI.CRYPT is turning into CRAP
    ... presence of crypto by not using PK but the presence of the program ... SCI.CRYPT is turning into CRAP ... Newsgroups: sci.crypt ... NNTP-Posting-Host: 80.108.28.208 ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • REPOST: Re: REPOST: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software?
    ... >an audience of mostly administrators and IT managers. ... >that made use of crypto that has turned out to be not so secure after all. ... >Newsgroups: sci.crypt ... Subject: REPOST: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • how is opencard.org doing?
    ... in comp.lang.java newsgroups, ... Why is it impossible to contact anyone through the opencard ... Registering for the mailing list, requesting information, ... Trying to get the crypto parts gets a page that says the crypto is ...
    (comp.lang.java)
  • how is opencard.org doing?
    ... in comp.lang.java newsgroups, ... Why is it impossible to contact anyone through the opencard ... Registering for the mailing list, requesting information, ... Trying to get the crypto parts gets a page that says the crypto is ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)