REPOST: Re: When should I expect my first eggs?

From: Jonathan (digitaltoast_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/28/05

Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:19:07 +0100

<tomstdenis@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Oya1b.68247$05.6360@newsfe6-win.ntli.net...
> and
> fairness, was soon quieted by his arguments and representations.
> It was a side of the subject which he never had heard,--never had
> thought on; and he immediately told the Quaker that, if his slave
> would, to his own face, say that it was his desire to be free,
> he would liberate him. An interview was forthwith procured, and
> Nathan was asked by his young master whether he had ever had any
> reason to complain of his treatment, in any respect.

Quite what this has to do with poultry (or indeed cryptology - the newsgroup
replies were set to "follow-up" to) is beyond me, but a quick bit of
googling reveals tomstdenis@gmail.com to have posted around 4,000 similar
messages in the last couple of days.
I guess it's probably not that person, but someone with an infected PC. I've
just done 30 abuse reports from google groups abuse reporting tool, perhaps
someone else can run a few reports when they see posts like this too. The
more the better :)

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: "Jonathan" <digitaltoast@gmail.com>
Control: cancel <4361d2d2$1_3@newsgate.x-privat.org>
Subject: Cancel "Re: When should I expect my first eggs?"
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:35:56 GMT

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Had my account suspended
    ... avoid this newsgroup from now on, so this is my last post. ... has been a lot of abuse reports about this group sent to VM. ... So none of you pair of pricks can tell me what Geo done to have his account ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic)
  • Re: Had my account suspended
    ... to avoid this newsgroup from now on, so this is my last post. ... has been a lot of abuse reports about this group sent to ... In the case of the racist bigot Will, he even praised his posts.- Hide quoted text - ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic)
  • Re: Quiet in here
    ... No he got a new account after I had his previous one cancelled. ... unmoderated newsgroup by using false abuse reports? ... They don't just cancel an account because I ask them to. ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Re: Had my account suspended
    ... avoid this newsgroup from now on, so this is my last post. ... has been a lot of abuse reports about this group sent to VM. ... And in 2 short replies we see the difference between ZB and Paddy. ...