REPOST: Re: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software?

From: Joseph Ashwood (ashwood_at_msn.com)
Date: 10/27/05

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:25:16 GMT

"Matt" <matt.removethis@wasted.ca> wrote in message
news:loS7f.314096$tl2.252524@pd7tw3no...
> To that end, I'd like to be able to mention a few examples of software
> that made use of crypto that has turned out to be not so secure after all.

Just about everything that has been in the Crypto-Gram
(http://www.schneier.com/crypto-gram.html) Dog house is fully qualified.
                Joe

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: "Joseph Ashwood" <ashwood@msn.com>
Control: cancel <gnT7f.6265$BZ5.2333@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>
Subject: Cancel "Re: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software?"
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:44:34 GMT

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: "Joseph Ashwood" <ashwood@msn.com>
Control: cancel <7$%$$-%_$$$%_--$$%$@news.noc.cabal.int>
Subject: REPOST: Re: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software?
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:50:15 GMT

Relevant Pages

  • REPOST: Re: SCI.CRYPT is turning into CRAP
    ... presence of crypto by not using PK but the presence of the program ... SCI.CRYPT is turning into CRAP ... Newsgroups: sci.crypt ... NNTP-Posting-Host: 80.108.28.208 ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • REPOST: Re: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software?
    ... Classic examples of "bad" crypto software? ... Newsgroups: sci.crypt ... NNTP-Posting-Host: 80.108.28.208 ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • REPOST: Other crypto forum(s) ?
    ... Subject: Other crypto forum? ... Newsgroups: sci.crypt ... Control: cancel ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • how is opencard.org doing?
    ... in comp.lang.java newsgroups, ... Why is it impossible to contact anyone through the opencard ... Registering for the mailing list, requesting information, ... Trying to get the crypto parts gets a page that says the crypto is ...
    (comp.lang.java)
  • how is opencard.org doing?
    ... in comp.lang.java newsgroups, ... Why is it impossible to contact anyone through the opencard ... Registering for the mailing list, requesting information, ... Trying to get the crypto parts gets a page that says the crypto is ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)