REPOST: Randall Williams

From: SecretCodeBreaker (Not_at_valid.address)
Date: 10/27/05

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:32:44 -0400

Please excuse this off topic post. I'll be brief.

I'm trying to contact Randall Williams. Appreciate any help.

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: SecretCodeBreaker <Not@valid.address>
Control: cancel <11m0bhe3sabosde@corp.supernews.com>
Subject: Randall Williams
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:16:30 GMT

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Posts cancelled by Paul Cummins so far
    ... Control: cancel ... Newsgroups: uk.radio.amateur ... Subject: cmsg cancel ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Posts cancelled by Paul Cummins so far
    ... Control: cancel ... Newsgroups: uk.radio.amateur ... Subject: cmsg cancel ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • HAVE MY POSTS MADE NON-MUSLIMS ANGRY!!
    ... I do hope you'll take the time when reading my articles and see if you can understand the truth a little bit better. ... Since shortly after the first message was posted readers of the Newsgroups have been writing to me. ... Subject: cancel ... Control: cancel ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • HAVE MY POSTS MADE NON-MUSLIMS ANGRY!!
    ... Since shortly after the first message was posted readers of the Newsgroups have been writing to me. ... few anti-Islam trolls forging my internet account pretending to be me to post trash or cancel my posts!! ... Control: cancel ... Xref: newsfeed.x-privat.org control.cancel:11877916 ...
    (alt.religion.islam)