Re: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software?

From: Joe Peschel (jpeschel_at_no.spam.org)
Date: 10/27/05

Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:47:23 -0000

Matt <matt.removethis@wasted.ca> wrote in
news:loS7f.314096$tl2.252524@pd7tw3no:

> To that end, I'd like to be able to mention a few examples of software
> that made use of crypto that has turned out to be not so secure after
> all.

See the "Key Recovery Resources" page of my web site.

http://www.impeach-bush-now.org
Joe Peschel
D.O.E. SysWorks
http://members.aol.com/jpeschel/index.htm

  • REPOST: Re: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software?
    ... Matt wrote in ... > that made use of crypto that has turned out to be not so secure after ... See the "Key Recovery Resources" page of my web site. ... Classic examples of "bad" crypto software? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Classic examples of "bad" crypto software?
    ... "Matt" wrote in message ... > that made use of crypto that has turned out to be not so secure after all. ... Dog house is fully qualified. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Consolidating to Date.
    ... line - a loop that is used for secure communication alone within the ... crypto scheme but when the ciphertext goes on the ether then it is ... characters long, has no spaces, has no punctuation. ... can share a random file or any length up to several giga bytes. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Consolidating to Date.
    ... line - a loop that is used for secure communication alone within the ... crypto scheme but when the ciphertext goes on the ether then it is ... characters long, has no spaces, has no punctuation. ... can share a random file or any length up to several giga bytes. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Sony unveils next generation hash function
    ... I really don't know how secure it is. ... crypto and keeping things secret they tend to treat it ... there heads off how weak and stupid the Americans ... My Crypto code ...
    (sci.crypt)