Re: help ragarding licensing keys

parwal.sandeep_at_gmail.com
Date: 10/24/05

Date: 24 Oct 2005 00:59:19 -0700

thanks joe for your suggestion ..

but my prob is that i made algo for generating alphanumeric key now..
how i can determine that these keys will be random.
i went thru some texts but those all are on numeric keys.. (book :
"the art of comp. prog.. by knuth)
there is some algo like chi square tests .. it is based on some ranges
in which these no comes..
but waht about aplhanumeric ..

Relevant Pages

  • Re: help ragarding licensing keys
    ... > but my prob is that i made algo for generating alphanumeric key now.. ... For preventing collisions your keys should have at least 128 bits of information because of the birthday-attack, which gives you a probability of 2^for successfully finding a collision. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • REPOST: Re: help ragarding licensing keys
    ... > but my prob is that i made algo for generating alphanumeric key now.. ... For preventing collisions your keys should have at least 128 bits of information because of the birthday-attack, which gives you a probability of 2^for successfully finding a collision. ... Subject: Cancel "Re: help ragarding licensing keys" ... NNTP-Posting-Host: 82.34.186.178 ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • REPOST: Re: help ragarding licensing keys
    ... > but my prob is that i made algo for generating alphanumeric key now.. ... For preventing collisions your keys should have at least 128 bits of information because of the birthday-attack, which gives you a probability of 2^for successfully finding a collision. ... Subject: Cancel "Re: help ragarding licensing keys" ... NNTP-Posting-Host: 64.121.22.24 ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • REPOST: Re: help ragarding licensing keys
    ... but my prob is that i made algo for generating alphanumeric key now.. ... i went thru some texts but those all are on numeric keys.. ... Subject: Cancel "Re: help ragarding licensing keys" ... NNTP-Posting-Host: 82.34.186.178 ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • REPOST: Re: help ragarding licensing keys
    ... but my prob is that i made algo for generating alphanumeric key now.. ... i went thru some texts but those all are on numeric keys.. ... Subject: Cancel "Re: help ragarding licensing keys" ... NNTP-Posting-Host: 64.121.22.24 ...
    (sci.crypt)