Re: k-deterministic public-private key generation

From: Milan VXdgsvt (milan_vxdgsvt_at_seznam.cz)
Date: 10/04/05

    Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 18:52:46 +0000 (UTC)

    Lenny G. wrote:

    > Anyway, my interest in all of this has to do with a completely
    > distributed system composed of untrusted peers[1].

    I suggest you start writing the core. You can then make the key
    available as a plug-in, much much later. For example, some people will
    want to use larger keys, different algorithms, secure storage, while
    others won't.
    I'm thinking about similar thingie, but key generation is the least of
    my trouble. The fact that the OS and perhaps all other applications can
    search the hard drives for the key, and send it somewhere, troubles me
    much more. As well as many other things.

    General recommendation: If you cannot solve a problem, make it a plugin.

      Milan

    • Re: Road to Clojure Survey
      ... but it has to redefine many of the core Lisp ... Because the core algorithms in the COMMON-LISP package do not ... which of course uses imperative semantics. ... imperative/functional divergence that was the most trouble... ...
      (comp.lang.lisp)
    • Re: OT-: New Orleans!
      ... Even though there is a core of bad asses in NO now ready and willing to make trouble, the vast number of those who stayed did so for, what to them was, reasonable thinking. ...
      (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
    • RE: New Platform Developer seeking hardware tip
      ... 2005 plug-in and Microsoft's CE prep book, but I'm having trouble ... finding good resources for the where's and how's of the hardware end, ...
    • New Platform Developer seeking hardware tip
      ... 2005 plug-in and Microsoft's CE prep book, but I'm having trouble ... finding good resources for the where's and how's of the hardware end, ...
    • Re: Swap is eaten up
      ... Core 2. ... Our multithreaded application is built in ... > the OS) causes this trouble. ...
      (comp.os.linux.development.apps)