Re: Symmetric alternative to public-key crypto for key-exchange?

From: mobius30 (mobius30_at_hushmail.com)
Date: 08/31/05

Date: 30 Aug 2005 20:46:33 -0700

Just for geewhiz, your scenario with Bob and Alice is straight out of
Applied Cryptography, Bruce Schneier.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Symmetric alternative to public-key crypto for key-exchange?
    ... your scenario with Bob and Alice is straight out of ... > Applied Cryptography, Bruce Schneier. ... Quite possibly that's where I'm remembering it from. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Thread problems
    ... "Polly Esther" wrote in message ... "Alice in PA" I'm making a quilt for my grandson for Christmas, ... and finally finished with more straight line qulting and less FM quilting than I had planned. ... Of course, the binding ended up being too short to angle each end, even though it was long enough to sew together. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: any texts on computer security
    ... Read "Secrets and Lies" by Bruce Schneier. ... Applied Cryptography" by the same author. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • RE: Encryption
    ... Applied cryptography by everyones favorite Bruce Schneier, ... Subject: Encryption ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Crypto Book Recommendations?
    ... I agree, Applied Cryptography is a must have, and I'd also like to suggest the ... Practical Cryptography [Niels Ferguson & Bruce Schneier]. ... to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors. ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
    (Security-Basics)