Re: My my, how time flies ...... it's been about "1 hour" -- anyone cracked CryptoSMS yet?

From: Joe Peschel (jpeschel_at_no.spam.org)
Date: 08/31/05

    Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 02:41:03 -0000

    Regis <nobody@thisaddress.com> wrote in
    news:4sm9h19acsqtt0tvtdr04go7ffvgs3nljj@4ax.com:

    > On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:38:22 -0000, Joe Peschel <jpeschel@no.spam.org>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>No, they don't have the same meaning.
    >
    > Yes, they most certainly do.
    >

    >>I'll do it again, because you've failed to understand.
    >
    > I didn't fail to understand.
    > I just don't agree with you.

    That's only because you're mistaken.

    > Neither would anybody with proficiency in English.

    Nonsense. You're the fellow who refuses to or doesn't understand.

    Here it is again:

    No, they don't have exactly the same meaning. They do have a similar one.
    The difference is mainly one of emphasis, due to adding <i> very </i> as an
    intensive linguistic element. See a dictionary, or Fowler, or Perrin, etc.

    See those resources, please. Learn the definition of an intensive. Please
    the read the above carefully, and consult the resources I've mentioned.
    It's painless, really it is.

    http://www.impeach-bush-now.org
    Joe Peschel
    D.O.E. SysWorks