Re: Fast implementation of AES, Rijndael

From: Stian Karlsen (stiank_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/29/05

Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:53:14 +0200

Regis wrote:
> On 23 Aug 2005 05:43:24 -0700, tomstdenis@gmail.com wrote:
>

>>Ever try a google search? [see Regis, this is easy to find on the web,
>>hence I ask why they didn't use google].
>

> Yes, and in this particular case it's perfectly valid to tell him to
> search, because his question stems from pure laziness.
>
> But don't go thinking that his question is on par with that of others
> that have been asked here. Searching for a crypto library is a
> thousand times easier than searching for some
> precise/detailed/technical information relating to one specific branch
> of cryptography.
>
> Just like searching for "what movie did Brat Pitt last star in?" is a
> thousand times easier to find the answer to than "what did Bratt Pitt
> have for breakfast yesterday morning?"

Well... I guess I can understand that you claim that my question stems
from pure laziness..
Of course I've tried to Google for it!! Acctually I've spent a really
long time googling without finding the exact thing I'm looking for. So I
thought;
"Parhaps somebody else has a suggestion about good libraries they've
used etc.. Isn't that what the forums and newsgroups is all about?!
Sharing! - hmm - lets ask."
But I guess I were wrong.. Or?

-Stian

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Fast implementation of AES, Rijndael
    ... because his question stems from pure laziness. ... thousand times easier than searching for some ... Just like searching for "what movie did Brat Pitt last star in?" ... thousand times easier to find the answer to than "what did Bratt Pitt ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Fast implementation of AES, Rijndael
    ... because his question stems from pure laziness. ... > thousand times easier than searching for some ... Not all research is "2 seconds in google". ...
    (sci.crypt)