Re: The importance of IVs

From: Regis (nobody_at_thisaddress.com)
Date: 08/29/05

Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:46:36 -0400

On 28 Aug 2005 12:03:03 -0700, "mobius30" <mobius30@hushmail.com>
wrote:

>New question: Has anyone heard of (or used) DCPcrypt (v2 Beta 3)?

Yup...I've worked with it.
There are several things about it that I like...and a few that I
don't. But my biggest problem with it was the fact that I couldn't
reproduce the test vectors, no matter how many different ways I tried
going about it.

I thought about contacting the author...but in the end couldn't be
bothered. I figured there's no good reason why users should have to
hound the author into fixing his product. If it doesn't work properly
when you download it, move on to the next one.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!
    ... As for those 'tactical' mistakes, well, that would be an issue ... docs (which they're fixing, as we've been told and like I ... The docs/help have been by far my biggest problem with Delphi, ... that the compiler has not had enough improvements over the past 5 years, ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: If you live under a rock... official 4e news
    ... obviously broken and they weren't fixing it. ... The biggest problem with 3.x and the reason my current campaign is ... reasonable high powered NPC in D&D3.x and monster advancement is ... It's perfectly possible to know a system needs fixing and to know WHAT ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)