Re: it is not

From: Gregory G Rose (ggr_at_qualcomm.com)
Date: 08/27/05

Date: 26 Aug 2005 15:56:34 -0700

In article <LFMPe.3485$7F.1864@bignews3.bellsouth.net>,
John E. Hadstate <jh113355@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Douglas A. Gwyn" <DAGwyn@null.net> wrote in message
>> "Tom St.Denis" wrote:
>
>The headers for these posts indicate an NNTP posting host of
>24.46.165.91 (Hicksville, NY).
>
>The posting host from messages that I believe are really
>Tom's is 209.217.122.41 (Ottawa) or 70.27.160.142 (Toronto)
>
>I don't remember Tom ever signing his posts.

Irrelevant, as the signature is malformed data,
even if you put it back together properly to check
it.

To me, there was one huge giveaway:
  "... as we have done in Iraq..."
Tom would never include himself or his country
among the invaders of Iraq.

Anyway, I agree with the conclusion that the
supposed Tom post is a forgery.

Pesky.

Greg.

--
Greg Rose
232B EC8F 44C6 C853 D68F  E107 E6BF CD2F 1081 A37C

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dear Paul, July 12, 2006, updated, July 13, 2006, updated
    ... Tom, thanks for setting me straight on that. ... Evidently when you scanned the newsgroup to pick up a few impressive ... Now, will you go away, and take the other brainless, off-topic posters ... For grins, I did just what you said, Harry; searched for posts by ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: i am looking for someone to teach me about pyrotechnics privately in my general aria
    ... Interesting point to nibble upon Tom, but then as you already know I ... Mother Yellow taught me to show up for a meeting wearing a fresh ... be it from someone that posts in single sylable words, ... This sidebar (regarding language and its use) causes me to recall a ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: NPR Unfair to Progressive musicians
    ... Hendricks is also an infamous poster to Usenet with thousands of posts, ... His posts are sometimes a bit off-topic. ... Tom Hendricks is the most annoying person on the planet. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)