Re: it is not

From: Gregory G Rose (
Date: 08/27/05

Date: 26 Aug 2005 15:56:34 -0700

In article <LFMPe.3485$>,
John E. Hadstate <> wrote:
>"Douglas A. Gwyn" <> wrote in message
>> "Tom St.Denis" wrote:
>The headers for these posts indicate an NNTP posting host of
> (Hicksville, NY).
>The posting host from messages that I believe are really
>Tom's is (Ottawa) or (Toronto)
>I don't remember Tom ever signing his posts.

Irrelevant, as the signature is malformed data,
even if you put it back together properly to check

To me, there was one huge giveaway:
  "... as we have done in Iraq..."
Tom would never include himself or his country
among the invaders of Iraq.

Anyway, I agree with the conclusion that the
supposed Tom post is a forgery.

Greg Rose
232B EC8F 44C6 C853 D68F  E107 E6BF CD2F 1081 A37C
Qualcomm Australia:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dear Paul, July 12, 2006, updated, July 13, 2006, updated
    ... Tom, thanks for setting me straight on that. ... Evidently when you scanned the newsgroup to pick up a few impressive ... Now, will you go away, and take the other brainless, off-topic posters ... For grins, I did just what you said, Harry; searched for posts by ...
  • Re: i am looking for someone to teach me about pyrotechnics privately in my general aria
    ... Interesting point to nibble upon Tom, but then as you already know I ... Mother Yellow taught me to show up for a meeting wearing a fresh ... be it from someone that posts in single sylable words, ... This sidebar (regarding language and its use) causes me to recall a ...
  • Re: NPR Unfair to Progressive musicians
    ... Hendricks is also an infamous poster to Usenet with thousands of posts, ... His posts are sometimes a bit off-topic. ... Tom Hendricks is the most annoying person on the planet. ...