Re: My my, how time flies ...... it's been about "1 hour" -- anyone cracked CryptoSMS yet?

From: \ (
Date: 08/25/05

Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:48:23 -0600

Joe Peschel wrote:
> " \"- Prof. Jonezę\"" <> wrote in
> > Joe Peschel wrote:
> > > " \"- Prof. Jonezę\"" <> wrote in

> > > Has Crypto@S.M.S posted the source code, yet?
> >
> > Funny, Joe Ashwood didn't mention anything
> > about needing any "source code" to crack the messages.
> >
> No, but I did. And if Crypto@SMS provided an executable (not one that
> uses only a short key, but the real thing) that runs on a PC would be
> good, too. Let's see how uncrackable CryptoSMS really is.

What makes you think any attacker would have the source code
of any given encryption program to work with?

> Did you notice that Crypto@S.M.S has not agreed to post the source
> code, yet?

Did you notice it's been more than "1 hour" since Blowhard Joe Asswood
shot off his pompous piehole?

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our
number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
          ~ George aWol Bush . 2001-Sept

"I don't know where he (bin Laden) is. I have no idea and I really don't care.
It's not that important. It's not our priority."
           ~ George aWol Bush 2002-March

"Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden.
It's kind of one of those ex-a-gger-a-tions."
               ~ George aWol Bush 2004 presidential debate

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Wheres your compiler?
    ... About Joe Rosvear's question and some of the responses sent, ... extensions are really designed to allow shorter forms of coding anything ... modern compiler should compile earlier-style code, ... Note that often the suffix of the source code ...
  • Re: Yacc
    ... I'm looking for source code (open source?) for the linux yacc tool that ...
  • Re: Accessing tables in MFC application
    ... suggested using Spy++ to determine the actual control class. ... I do not have source code access of the application and is given to me ... MVP Tips: ...
  • Re: LDAP work on my Server but not on LOCAL, why ?
    ... in fact sometimes I think that you're (Joe) psychic. ... connection to LDAP to authenticate users of the application. ... When I copy the source code to my local machine, ... I dont change LDAP Strings. ...
  • Re: Disable code view...
    ... "Joe" wrote in message ... I would prefer that the end users not be able to view/access/edit code that ... The simplest way is to create an MDE or ACCDE file for distribution to your users. ... Then the source code will be stripped out, and they won't be able to view the design of forms and reports, either -- at least not readily. ...