Re: My my, how time flies ...... it's been about "1 hour" -- anyone cracked CryptoSMS yet?

From: Joe Peschel (
Date: 08/25/05

    Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:00:30 -0000

    " \"- Prof. Jonezę\"" <> wrote in

    > Joe Peschel wrote:
    >> " \"- Prof. Jonezę\"" <> wrote in
    >> > Well, it's been about "1 hour" since...
    >> Has Crypto@S.M.S posted the source code, yet?
    > Funny, Joe Ashwood didn't mention anything
    > about needing any "source code" to crack the messages.

    No, but I did. And if Crypto@SMS provided an executable (not one that uses
    only a short key, but the real thing) that runs on a PC would be good, too.
    Let's see how uncrackable CryptoSMS really is.

    Did you notice that Crypto@S.M.S has not agreed to post the source code,

    Joe Peschel
    D.O.E. SysWorks

    • Re: Optimizations.
      ... you should have your own late-night chat show. ... That way you could be funny for the people who have nothing else ... Even a cursory glance at our source code, ... Modern computers however, are binary. ...
    • Re: Frontpage 2000 adding huge margin in page
      ... Just trying to be funny but I guess I failed. ... Anyway I had a quick look at your source code and it seems OK. ... it seems to have added a huge extra margin. ... > shared borders and have also copied and pasted some code in from ...
    • Re: [SLE] Closed Source on Linux?
      ... source code from a programmer's handin the name of ... despite "wordwrite" having been mothballed ... People who are funny and smart and return phone calls get much better ...
    • Re: Tk -- new KDE -- fullscreen bug
      ... > HeHe it's kind of funny, im not much of an os guy, so all of these ... > non-unix unixes.. ... based on sco's source code, just sound so strange to me. ... Prev by Date: ...
    • Re: Free P2P sniffer for Linux
      ... > Sorry, no source code, just the binary. ... No offense intended, I think it's funny. ... Posted to a security group. ... Free network sniffer download, sorry you are not allowed to see what may be in ...