Re: My my, how time flies ...... it's been about "1 hour" -- anyone cracked CryptoSMS yet?

From: Joe Peschel (jpeschel_at_no.spam.org)
Date: 08/25/05

    Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:00:30 -0000

    " \"- Prof. Jonezę\"" <jonez@norcom.ca> wrote in
    news:%J6Pe.46$lN6.1386@news.uswest.net:

    > Joe Peschel wrote:
    >> " \"- Prof. Jonezę\"" <jonez@norcom.ca> wrote in
    >>
    >> > Well, it's been about "1 hour" since...
    >>
    >> Has Crypto@S.M.S posted the source code, yet?
    >
    > Funny, Joe Ashwood didn't mention anything
    > about needing any "source code" to crack the messages.

    No, but I did. And if Crypto@SMS provided an executable (not one that uses
    only a short key, but the real thing) that runs on a PC would be good, too.
    Let's see how uncrackable CryptoSMS really is.

    Did you notice that Crypto@S.M.S has not agreed to post the source code,
    yet?

    http://www.impeach-bush-now.org
    Joe Peschel