Re: md5 collisions and speeding tickets

From: Mxsmanic (mxsmanic_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/22/05

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:08:37 +0200

Unruh writes:

> They can for example put a lien on your house or car, making it
> impossible for you to sell, until You take him to court and get the lien
> lifted.

That's not quite the way it works. The mill of justice grinds slowly,
but it grinds exceedingly fine.

> You had better be aware that if the seal on the bottle is broken you do
> not take the pills or you could die.

That has nothing to do with the pharmacology of the drug.

> YOu had better be aware that if you
> are under 16 and take asperin for fever you could die.

The risk of dying from a normal therapeutic dose of aspirin is
extremely low, at any age.

  • =?iso-8859-1?q?Die_Sicherheitsma=DFnahmen?=
    ... Ernst Zundel to trial and sentence him, ... received this morning from someone who was present in court. ... seine linie der vergangenen Woche beibehalten. ... sich ein neuer Pflichtverteidiger logischerweise in die umfangreichen ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: International Business
    ... On 6/18/2013 3:50 AM, John Devereux wrote: ... Maybe a net loss when you look at opportunity cost. ... Much of Joerg's point is that you may never get to court which is true. ... Are you just going to roll over and die rather than do a few easy things to make it much harder to mount an attack? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Fed had half his mind on the final
    ... Because if I have to die, I will have to die on the court, because there is no to save energy for nothing, so I have to give all my energy out.” ... Federer has the Wimbledon defense to think of that is not on Safina's mind! ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: What Happens When We Die?
    ... info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for an autoresponder message. ... > thereafter the coffin can be exhumed and the battery replaced. ... > they sell to put to coffin in. ... >> after we die, ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: OT - "lie" vs "error"
    ... If indeed she can swallow then I'm sure she won't die. ... That's been expressly forbidden by the court. ... No food or water is to be given to her by any means. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)