Re: A Fast New Hash Function

Crypto_at_S.M.S
Date: 08/21/05

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 05:08:19 +1000

tomstdenis@gmail.com wrote:
> JiXian Yang wrote:
>
>>Thank you very much for your comment.
>>
>>The comment is very important, I will modify the paper.
>

> How so? None of your results are correct or important. You don't
> have anything to write a paper ABOUT let alone "modify".
>
> Instead of just looking for the latest key-phrases to throw in a
> document and then claim "this is the solution" why not spend the time
> to learn/ask questions about the material?
>
> For example, if you had simply asked here what a wide-trail was I would
> have gladly explained it.

Ask questions?

Aren't you the same Tom who tells people to quit asking questions?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A Fast New Hash Function
    ... JiXian Yang wrote: ... > The comment is very important, I will modify the paper. ... if you had simply asked here what a wide-trail was I would ... Tom ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: A scheme of software protection
    ... JiXian Yang wrote: ... Tha attacker can modify any branch either in the ... >> compiled program or in the virtual CPU. ... -- Matt Mahoney ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Binary predicate for std::list::unique() in VC++ 6?
    ... Thanks Tom & Craig. ... The suggestion to modify the header was also ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.stl)
  • Re: Macro Help Please
    ... Thanks for the reply Tom ... If I have the 'copy to' workbook in the directrory where the daily files are ... stored how would I modify the code. ... > On Error goto 0 ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: OT for Jenny and FL campers
    ... Will Sill ... Tom ... You would have to modify your diet accord to your view south. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)