Re: md5 collisions and speeding tickets

Crypto_at_S.M.S
Date: 08/21/05

Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:37:31 +1000

John E. Hadstate wrote:
> <Crypto@S.M.S> wrote in message
>
>>John E. Hadstate wrote:
>>
>>>"Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>At what point in the process of signing a document do you
>>>type anything that's not already public?
>>>
>>>What can the keylogger yield that would be of assistance
>>>with forging a digital signature?
>>>

>>The signer's pass phrase?
>

> Nope!

How will a keylogger not obtain the pass phrase?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: For Don
    ... reason for your continuous ... John H. -- Hope you're having a great day! ... It matters not what I think the meaning of the phrase is, ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Access and Sharepoint
    ... >I don't want to speak for John, but have you considered that your ... >that expresses in one short phrase what science is all about. ... >> Suck them and see. ... >>>Please respond in the newgroup and not by email. ...
  • Re: Access and Sharepoint
    ... John the benefit of the doubt and ask: "What do you mean by that phrase?". ... "Suck it and see". ... >>>mdb file on a Sharepoint site, can multiple users open the .mdb file ...
  • Re: Search for a title containing two words that are not together
    ... If the user input "John Spencer" they would get records with John followed ... I'm using the dialog box style (["Enter words or a phrase ... Thanks, Fredg. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Nothing could be finer...
    ... You must have been the inventor of that phrase. ... John H ... "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those ...
    (rec.boats)