Re: The Chinese MD5 attack

tomstdenis_at_gmail.com
Date: 08/19/05

Date: 19 Aug 2005 12:00:40 -0700

Crypto@S.M.S wrote:
> It reflects very badly on Sci.Crypt, when its posters display
> such a disdain for facts.

Wow imagine that you set the followup to three groups again.

It reflects very poorly on Crypto@S.M.S, when he posts repeatedly the
same content with followups to random alt.* newsgroups.

Tom

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Question about pipes
    ... > If the question is topical and proper here, the replies are as well. ... I imagine the question is topical in c.o.l.m - ... thread split across two groups, and getting more and more off-topic for ... Or for the OP to set a simple followup to /one/ of the groups - ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Where are returned values stored? (follow up to yesterdays question)
    ... This is a followup to the question I asked yesterday. ... (I imagine this was written by ... Now its my understanding that when variables are declared like this, ... along with the regular stack frame. ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Question about pipes
    ... > If the question is topical and proper here, the replies are as well. ... I imagine the question is topical in c.o.l.m - ... thread split across two groups, and getting more and more off-topic for ... Or for the OP to set a simple followup to /one/ of the groups - ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Futuresex/Lovesounds (J Timberlake) stolen, listen to/ found...
    ... Not the worst followup I could imagine but ... does have enough cameo's, and funkybeats that it will be ... That said it is far less disapointing than Outkast's album. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Developing with VS2005 over a WAN
    ... Gerry Hickman wrote: ... Just another followup: ... "Care not what the neighbors ... What are the facts, and to how many decimal places?" ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)