Re: md5 collisions and speeding tickets

tomstdenis_at_gmail.com
Date: 08/17/05

Date: 16 Aug 2005 17:45:37 -0700

Regis wrote:
> On 16 Aug 2005 07:39:38 -0700, tomstdenis@gmail.com wrote:
>

> >Is there a standard for plane crashes that I don't know of?
>
> All I meant was that it wasn't a "crash" in the sense that the plane
> didn't come face to face with the earth at 950 km/hour.

If you think it takes 950 km/hour to kill someone ... I suggest you do
a simple physics lesson. Plane moving 100 km/hr suddenly stops. What
happens to you?

Hint: It ain't pretty.

The plane was probably going fast when it hit the end. If you think a
plane would split in two and burst into flames because it ran off the
runway at 15km/hr ... ... then you're odd...

Tom

Relevant Pages

  • Re: md5 collisions and speeding tickets
    ... kind you MOST often hear about on the news, where the plane smashes ... the plane was definitely going a lot closer to 15 km/hour as ... You might argue what constitutes a "plane crash", ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: md5 collisions and speeding tickets
    ... All I meant was that it wasn't a "crash" in the sense that the plane ... didn't come face to face with the earth at 950 km/hour. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Pioneer 10 test of light speed delay
    ... > longitude on the big glass globe lie in the same plane and the rotation ... > motion of the earth is perpendicular to this plane and so contributes ... > earthsite on this earth longitude. ... The plane is fixed to the craft and the site rotates through ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: Are *observed* SR effects real?
    ... that the train is moving. ... about where the plane is and what direction it must be going, ... following the curvature of the earth, but following a chord), do you ... frames have either the effect of gravity or are falling some curved ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Are *observed* SR effects real?
    ... On the train, he uses the same very precise spring scale. ... that the train is moving. ... about where the plane is and what direction it must be going, ... following the curvature of the earth, but following a chord), do you ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)