Re: md5 collisions and speeding tickets

tomstdenis_at_gmail.com
Date: 08/17/05

Date: 16 Aug 2005 17:45:37 -0700

Regis wrote:
> On 16 Aug 2005 07:39:38 -0700, tomstdenis@gmail.com wrote:
>

> >Is there a standard for plane crashes that I don't know of?
>
> All I meant was that it wasn't a "crash" in the sense that the plane
> didn't come face to face with the earth at 950 km/hour.

If you think it takes 950 km/hour to kill someone ... I suggest you do
a simple physics lesson. Plane moving 100 km/hr suddenly stops. What
happens to you?

Hint: It ain't pretty.

The plane was probably going fast when it hit the end. If you think a
plane would split in two and burst into flames because it ran off the
runway at 15km/hr ... ... then you're odd...

Tom