Re: md5 collisions and speeding tickets

From: Regis (nobody_at_thisaddress.com)
Date: 08/17/05

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:42:51 -0400

On 16 Aug 2005 07:39:38 -0700, tomstdenis@gmail.com wrote:

>Is there a standard for plane crashes that I don't know of?

All I meant was that it wasn't a "crash" in the sense that the plane
didn't come face to face with the earth at 950 km/hour.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: md5 collisions and speeding tickets
    ... >>Is there a standard for plane crashes that I don't know of? ... > didn't come face to face with the earth at 950 km/hour. ... If you think it takes 950 km/hour to kill someone ... ... Plane moving 100 km/hr suddenly stops. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • TANS Peru 737 crashes, 58 walk away
    ... Dozens Walk Away From Peru Jet Crash ... PUCALLPA, Peru - Trudging through knee-deep mud in a hail storm, ... strewn along a 1,640-foot path made by the plane as it crash-landed. ... passengers have survived," John Elliot, an experienced Peruvian pilot ...
    (rec.travel.air)
  • The truth is out: Senator Paul Wellstone was murdered by the American Trucking Association, a GOP l
    ... Democratic Minnesota Sen. Paul Wellstone, ... twin-engine plane crashed in 2002. ... included in Sheila Wellstone's file are related to the plane crash ... FBI agents also interviewed a former employee of Executive Aviation, ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Five dead in Willowbank/Aratula plane crash.....
    ... I heard the news this morning about the crash and my heart sank, ... FIVE people are dead after a plane carrying a group of sky divers ... plunged into a dam west of Brisbane shortly after take-off today. ... Brisbane Skydiving Centre was a member. ...
    (rec.skydiving)
  • Former Blink-152 Drummer Hurt 4 Killed in Plane Crash.
    ... killed in SC plane crash; ... Officials said the plane carrying six people was departing shortly ... Barker and DJ AM, whose real name is Adam Goldstein, were in critical ... Chris Baker, 29, of Studio City, Calif., and ...
    (rec.music.beatles)