Re: md5 collisions and speeding tickets

From: Regis (nobody_at_thisaddress.com)
Date: 08/17/05

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:42:51 -0400

On 16 Aug 2005 07:39:38 -0700, tomstdenis@gmail.com wrote:

>Is there a standard for plane crashes that I don't know of?

All I meant was that it wasn't a "crash" in the sense that the plane
didn't come face to face with the earth at 950 km/hour.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: md5 collisions and speeding tickets
    ... >>Is there a standard for plane crashes that I don't know of? ... > didn't come face to face with the earth at 950 km/hour. ... If you think it takes 950 km/hour to kill someone ... ... Plane moving 100 km/hr suddenly stops. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • TANS Peru 737 crashes, 58 walk away
    ... Dozens Walk Away From Peru Jet Crash ... PUCALLPA, Peru - Trudging through knee-deep mud in a hail storm, ... strewn along a 1,640-foot path made by the plane as it crash-landed. ... passengers have survived," John Elliot, an experienced Peruvian pilot ...
    (rec.travel.air)
  • The truth is out: Senator Paul Wellstone was murdered by the American Trucking Association, a GOP l
    ... Democratic Minnesota Sen. Paul Wellstone, ... twin-engine plane crashed in 2002. ... included in Sheila Wellstone's file are related to the plane crash ... FBI agents also interviewed a former employee of Executive Aviation, ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Five dead in Willowbank/Aratula plane crash.....
    ... I heard the news this morning about the crash and my heart sank, ... FIVE people are dead after a plane carrying a group of sky divers ... plunged into a dam west of Brisbane shortly after take-off today. ... Brisbane Skydiving Centre was a member. ...
    (rec.skydiving)
  • 49 confirmed dead in jet crash
    ... he burnt out shell of the Garuda jetliner after the crash.Photo: ... Given the severity of the crash and the following fire ... ... Photos: Garuda plane tragedy ... At least 49 people died but scores - including Australian journalists - escaped ...
    (soc.culture.thai)