Re: Using The Internet To Store Data

From: Galicean (TomGiarmoIsRyanWhite_at_use.net)
Date: 08/12/05

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:49:40 -0400

On 11 Aug 2005 17:58:45 -0700, Ben Livengood wrote:

>> What was your take on this paper as it is quite similar in operation
>> although I cannot follow all the lingo or the methodology?
>
> Basically, the idea is to collect three or more objects, since juggling
> with two objects is trivial. Practice is required to keep all but two
> objects in the air simultaneously at all times, cycling them through
> first one hand and then the other. It is generally best to master a
> small number of objects and only then progress to a greater number of
> objects.
>
> Hint: Don't try it with sharp or hot objects at first.

You and I read different papers.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Using The Internet To Store Data
    ... >> although I cannot follow all the lingo or the methodology? ... > Basically, the idea is to collect three or more objects, since juggling ... You and I read different papers. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Using The Internet To Store Data
    ... > although I cannot follow all the lingo or the methodology? ... Hint: Don't try it with sharp or hot objects at first. ...
    (sci.crypt)