Re: Using The Internet To Store Data

From: Risto Lankinen (rlankine_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/12/05

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 06:14:21 GMT

"Galicean" <TomGiarmoIsRyanWhite@use.net> wrote in message
news:2oqfytyiahqr$.1s675tc3eb57m$.dlg@40tude.net...

> Comments appreciated especially those that address how it is he
> accomplishes this feat.

Dunno, but did you know there's a way to store electricity in an
extension cord: Plug one end to the wall and wait a while. Then
unplug the cord from the wall and /quickly/ plug it to the free end
of the extension cord instead.

Now, when you need some electicity, you can use the electrons
trapped into the extension cord loop by unplugging the loop and
/quickly/ plugging your appliance into the appropriate end of the
cord.

Patent pending.

 - Risto -

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hibernation
    ... this I unplug the pc from the power but this is not really pratical as the ... but I wanted to comment on your statement "the plug is hard to reach." ... I suggest that you buy a long-enough extension cord and ...
  • Re: Using The Internet To Store Data
    ... > extension cord: Plug one end to the wall and wait a while. ...
    (sci.crypt)