Re: Using The Internet To Store Data

From: JFB (jbloss_at_tampabay.mapson.rr.com)
Date: 08/12/05

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:25:07 GMT

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:10:30 -0400, Galicean wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:04:44 GMT, JFB wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:49:30 -0400, Galicean wrote:
>>
>>> As to illegal, under what reasoning? It's no attack, it's circulating
>>> data for recollection.
>>
>> I have 130,000,000 tons of compost I want to "circulate" to your front
>> yard. Don't worry, I'll be back for it some day.
>>
>> If you're true to your own words, you'll have no problem with this.
>
> Before I relieve myself of your burden, would you care to comment on the
> illegality of such a scheme or would you prefer to troll on like an adult
> trapped in a child's mind?

Sure thing skippy!

Just like it's your yard because you're making the mortgage payments, and
you'd have a legitimate gripe if I dumped metric buttloads of biosolids in
it, I'd have a legitimate gripe if your fairy tale bouncing data cluttered
up the bandwidth I write checks for every month.

Clear enough that even the "colleague of someone under the auspices of the
military" can understand it, or are we relegated to all single syllable
words this evening?

Don't bother, EOT.

--
                        ( o o )
+------------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.------------------+

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Using The Internet To Store Data
    ... >> yard. ... Don't worry, I'll be back for it some day. ... Just like it's your yard because you're making the mortgage payments, ... I'd have a legitimate gripe if your fairy tale bouncing data cluttered ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Using The Internet To Store Data
    ... > Just like it's your yard because you're making the mortgage payments, ... I'd have a legitimate gripe if your fairy tale bouncing data cluttered ... Like a battery driven dildo but with no ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Using The Internet To Store Data
    ... > Just like it's your yard because you're making the mortgage payments, ... I'd have a legitimate gripe if your fairy tale bouncing data cluttered ... Like a battery driven dildo but with no ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: The Cuts
    ... have the best Special Teams coach in the NFL. ... Harbaugh than in any name of any returner you can throw out there. ... call a fair catch on the 5 yard line again i'll strangle someone). ... Worry about inflation or erectile dysfunction. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Goblin upcoming vacation
    ... fence around our house but never worry about the gates being shut. ... When we work in the front yard she'll lay there and not leave the ... I wish my dancing monkey was that smart. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)