Re: Barcode Email

From: JFB (jbloss_at_tampabay.mapson.rr.com)
Date: 08/12/05

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:56:59 GMT

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:08:36 -0400, kurt wismer wrote:

> bryanjugglercryptographer@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Frank Slootweg wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, but I see no troll here. Perhaps he would *like* to be a troll,
>>>but he lacks the qualifications.
>>
>> Have to disagree. Top-notch trolling.
>
> trolls don't generally plonk their food sources...

Hey Kurt!

Didn't you have an AV/help site up ages ago? I think I had an article
published there about using PKZip command line options to do backups
across multiple floppies (yeah that long ago). ;)

Or maybe it was someone else...??

FUP set to AP

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Barcode Email
    ... > trolls don't generally plonk their food sources... ... Hey Kurt! ... Didn't you have an AV/help site up ages ago? ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Wow!! Kuthe Feels Needy Again!
    ... Plonk is supposed to be educational. ... I love food. ... that cries out for gluttonous eating. ... cowardly--about my slow progress in improving my skating skills, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Lunch yesterday 13Dec, and stupid waiters.
    ... one person orders a meal, even if the person who orders is the female, ... they plonk the meal down in front of the guy. ... the food, should have it placed in front of *them*, not someone else ... the bacon came with a sweet soy sauce ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: How much is that doggie in the window ? The one with the waggely tail ?
    ... apparently a breed that is bred strictly for food and nothing else. ... You look at them and you can tell...the same dullard look of a steer ... Are you calling Sir Richard Burton a dullard? ... I'll have to plonk you. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)