Re: RSA question

From: Regis (nobody_at_thisaddress.com)
Date: 08/11/05

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:24:35 -0400

On 11 Aug 2005 08:32:23 -0700, tomstdenis@gmail.com wrote:

>And you think you're somehow contributing by returning the favour?

I love how you deviate from the fact that you were wrong with your
accusing ME of attacking HIM. Let's just completely ignore the fact
that it was HE who attacked me, right?

In your oh-so-brilliant and superior mind, what do you think I should
have done? Just sat there and said nothing while somebody called me
"fucked up" for absolutely no reason and without provocation?

Maybe you're perfectly content in living your life as a patsy, but I
myself have a spine. If someone's going to attack me unprovoked, I'm
going to stand up for myself and tell him where to go. This is
especially true when it's some dweeb from a newsgroup playing the role
of keyboard-superhero.