Re: RSA question

From: Regis (
Date: 08/11/05

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:50:53 -0400

On 10 Aug 2005 21:42:11 -0700, (Gregory G Rose)

>In article <>,
>Regis <> wrote:
>>You seem to have forgotten how you learned when you were in school.
>>The teacher went up to the blackboard every day, and taught you new
>>things by TELLING you exactly what to do.

>Your teacher did that to you? No wonder you're so
>fucked up.

Let me guess -- when YOU were in school, your teachers never taught
you by telling you how things work. You were no doubt part of the
"gifted program", whereby your teachers handed you encyclopedias and
told you to open them up and learn on your own while they went for
coffee...and at the end of the class you'll be tested on what you

I suppose that explains why you're at Qualcomm Australia.