Re: RSA question

From: Regis (nobody_at_thisaddress.com)
Date: 08/11/05

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:50:53 -0400

On 10 Aug 2005 21:42:11 -0700, ggr@qualcomm.com (Gregory G Rose)
wrote:

>In article <pndlf15vl3m8meh86dkn3tch7csgdm04p0@4ax.com>,
>Regis <nobody@thisaddress.com> wrote:
>>You seem to have forgotten how you learned when you were in school.
>>The teacher went up to the blackboard every day, and taught you new
>>things by TELLING you exactly what to do.

>Your teacher did that to you? No wonder you're so
>fucked up.

Right.
Let me guess -- when YOU were in school, your teachers never taught
you by telling you how things work. You were no doubt part of the
"gifted program", whereby your teachers handed you encyclopedias and
told you to open them up and learn on your own while they went for
coffee...and at the end of the class you'll be tested on what you
learned.

I suppose that explains why you're at Qualcomm Australia.

  • Re: Universal signal or arrogance?
    ... Anyway, it turns out she was taught, that in ballroom whenever the man ... They don't do it that way at my school" or something ... I am going to ask my teachers about it when I see them again, ...
    (rec.arts.dance)
  • Re: 10,000 hours of what?
    ... most teachers, especially in the school system experience. ... I've taught at many different schools and my wife has taught at ... I have a number of private students outside the ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Dont miss your fronthsthrio.
    ... teachers are quite competent, some our outstanding. ... and chemistry teachers in high school were outstanding. ... I have known many teachers that taught in schools and worked at ... kapsoni-loving personalities of certain Greek teachers. ...
    (soc.culture.greek)
  • Re: 12 yr old girl punches security guard who then dies
    ... These kids are not taught how to negotiate their way out ... > situations or how to communicate -- they are only taught to see threats, ... I taught school for eight years, ... I must admit that I think NY schools are "all bad", and that the teachers ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Dont miss your fronthsthrio.
    ... teachers are quite competent, some our outstanding. ... and chemistry teachers in high school were outstanding. ... I have not encountered anybody in the Greek ... I have known many teachers that taught in schools and worked at ...
    (soc.culture.greek)