Re: Sometimes Terrorists can be Unimaginative

Crypto_at_S.M.S
Date: 08/04/05

Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 20:47:26 +1000

Tom St Denis wrote:

> Regis wrote:
>
>>>If you believed in what you are saying you'd risk the loss in
>>>credibility by attaching your credentials along with it.
>>
>>Perhaps for you, recognition is important in your life because you
>>might be lacking elsewhere. Me on the other hand, I could care less
>>how you or others in the newsgroup choose to see me. My life will be
>>no different in either case.
>

> Typical lamer hubris. See I'm a cryptographer. So it's important [but
> not my only goal] to make a good impression. You're a troll, so you're
> only mission is to spew and get away with it.
>
> It's a little difference called "professionalism"

Oh yeah, real "professionalism" there.
Do Pros always refer to people as "lamers" or "trolls" ?!?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Buyer Beware When It Comes to ADHD Diagnosis
    ... WhistleStop wrote: ... > Dear Troll: ... > The one with problems has same problems I have had all my life and I ... > I don't care what name you give it, and I don't care to hear from ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: Buyer Beware When It Comes to ADHD Diagnosis
    ... <big ass snip> ... Dear Troll: ... The one with problems has same problems I have had all my life and I ... I don't care what name you give it, and I don't care to hear from ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: my story
    ... It sounds like you have good care and a desire to care ... > This journal is my attempt to cope with life as it was, ... > my condition is type 1 diabetes. ... > doctor appointment, as this could be checked as well as my wounds. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)