Re: Algorithms to generate permutations

From: Joe Peschel (jpeschel_at_nospam.org)
Date: 08/04/05

Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 07:02:04 -0000

Crypto@S.M.S wrote in news:11f3eok78ffq067@news.supernews.com:

> Joe Peschel wrote:
>> Crypto@S.M.S wrote in news:11f3c1rdck47g8d@news.supernews.com:

>>>He may not have intended to, but that was the result of his statement,
>>>because so much has been exaggerated here in Sci.Crypt with regard to
>>>weaknesses "discovered" in CryptSMS.
>>>

>> Except he said, "claims of no support are exagerated." Big difference.

> Claims of no support for what are exaggerated?
> My impression is he meant that claims of no support for multiple
> encryption are exaggerated. Yes, it is a big difference.
>
> Maybe he can clarify, since neither of us should be putting words in
> his mouth.

Maybe he will.

http://www.impeach-bush-now.org
Joe Peschel
D.O.E. SysWorks
http://members.aol.com/jpeschel/index.htm

  • Re: Re[2]: FreeBSD on Xserve ?
    ... > There are 16 special purpose registers specifically to implement Block ... > Not that should be a major show stopper for FreeBSD support of G5 ... > AFAIK, PPC port of FreeBSD is incomplete, but moving ahead quite fast. ... but I was under impression there ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: VMS Software, Inc. announces agreement to continue development of OpenVMS and Layered Products u
    ... That was certainly not my impression. ... virtualization I think you really need to include Hyper-V in the mix. ... console firmware is behind an HP paywall like it is now for Integrity ... of the virtualization solutions support everything needed to make an OS ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: To freeBSD or not freeBSD
    ... > I get the impression there is significant support available, ... I think FreeBSD's support is absolutely top notch. ... freebsddiary.org or the mailing lists and ... Once you throw in goodies like the ports system ...
    (freebsd-newbies)
  • Re: Great Contest Location
    ... Tuno wrote: ... don't support ... Just my impression, I guess. ... How many Phoenix guys ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: What a shambles!
    ... I was in the same room and came away with a somewhat different impression. ... This is a bad comment on the European marketing, which is very annoying given that the prices are higher in Europe and often this is blamed on the need to pay for marketing and support. ... While it did crash repeatedly, it was only at that one point, where it crashed every time -- the kind of repeatable bug that I would expect to be ironed out before the product ships. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)