Re: Algorithms to generate permutations

From: Joe Peschel (jpeschel_at_nospam.org)
Date: 08/04/05

Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 07:02:04 -0000

Crypto@S.M.S wrote in news:11f3eok78ffq067@news.supernews.com:

> Joe Peschel wrote:
>> Crypto@S.M.S wrote in news:11f3c1rdck47g8d@news.supernews.com:

>>>He may not have intended to, but that was the result of his statement,
>>>because so much has been exaggerated here in Sci.Crypt with regard to
>>>weaknesses "discovered" in CryptSMS.
>>>

>> Except he said, "claims of no support are exagerated." Big difference.

> Claims of no support for what are exaggerated?
> My impression is he meant that claims of no support for multiple
> encryption are exaggerated. Yes, it is a big difference.
>
> Maybe he can clarify, since neither of us should be putting words in
> his mouth.

Maybe he will.

http://www.impeach-bush-now.org
Joe Peschel
D.O.E. SysWorks
http://members.aol.com/jpeschel/index.htm

  • Re: Re[2]: FreeBSD on Xserve ?
    ... > There are 16 special purpose registers specifically to implement Block ... > Not that should be a major show stopper for FreeBSD support of G5 ... > AFAIK, PPC port of FreeBSD is incomplete, but moving ahead quite fast. ... but I was under impression there ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: VMS Software, Inc. announces agreement to continue development of OpenVMS and Layered Products u
    ... That was certainly not my impression. ... virtualization I think you really need to include Hyper-V in the mix. ... console firmware is behind an HP paywall like it is now for Integrity ... of the virtualization solutions support everything needed to make an OS ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: To freeBSD or not freeBSD
    ... > I get the impression there is significant support available, ... I think FreeBSD's support is absolutely top notch. ... freebsddiary.org or the mailing lists and ... Once you throw in goodies like the ports system ...
    (freebsd-newbies)
  • Re: Great Contest Location
    ... Tuno wrote: ... don't support ... Just my impression, I guess. ... How many Phoenix guys ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: using terminfo without a tty file descriptor (in ELinks)?
    ... see any such support there. ... tputs wouldn't be the place to look - since ncurses should ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)