Re: Algorithms to generate permutations

From: Joe Peschel (jpeschel_at_no.spam.org)
Date: 08/03/05

Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 06:27:58 -0000

Crypto@S.M.S wrote in news:11f0noj28pl5fa9@news.supernews.com:

> Deprecating any thing for any reason, without cause, is generally
> considered to be an insult.

No, it isn't. One cannot insult a program.

> Citing "weaknesses" in encryption software
> can also be seen as an insult, when you fail to adequately demonstrate
> your claims.

Again, one cannot insult a program.

> Unsubstantiated deprecations are always insults.

Well -- no. See my comments above.

http://www.impeach-bush-now.org
Joe Peschel
D.O.E. SysWorks
http://members.aol.com/jpeschel/index.htm

  • Re: Algorithms to generate permutations
    ... >>There's Joe Ashwood and Joe Peschel and Crypto@S.M.S and Prof Jones. ... > software program, but it is not an insult. ... Deprecating any thing for any reason, without cause, is generally ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Algorithms to generate permutations
    ... Joe Peschel wrote: ... >>Deprecating any thing for any reason, without cause, is generally ... One cannot insult a program. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: New version of HLA Adventure has been released! :)
    ... As usual, Annie, you're replying for no useful reason other than to ... The word "bug", for instance, is certainly far, far older than computers, ... guessing here but "dingbat" has the sound of being something "distorted", ... kind of general "dung-person" insult? ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Hey, Suja
    ... Perhaps your definition of "sound reason and logic" is a bit ... I don't insult, name-call, stereotype, or ridicule anything that I ... In fact, I detest political correctness with every fiber of my being, ... There you go again with the broad generalizations. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Rebol, Red, Haxe languages, was [Re: Forth in oblivion]
    ... to a random stranger assaulting you in a bar for no reason. ... All of them have mental problems. ... That's why you're refusing to apologize. ... It was your mistake and your insult that started all this. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)