Re: Sometimes Terrorists can be Unimaginative

Crypto_at_S.M.S
Date: 08/02/05

Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:55:46 +1000

Tom St Denis wrote:

> Regis wrote:
>
>>>So your saying the BBC, as one of the worlds most respected news
>>>agency
>>
>>LOL
>>It's only respected by hardline left-wing nutjobs who live their lives
>>around hating America. Anybody with a working brain who can think for
>>themselves and see things objectively knows that the BBC is the most
>>anti-American news agency in the Western world. The only thing that
>>tops the BBC is al-Jazeera.
>

> Here's a tip [this isn't just for you].
>
> SHUT THE HELL UP.

I'll bet he won't. This is Usenet.

> This has nothing to do with sci.crypt and everything to do with
> arrogant "I know it all you must be wrong there is no grey area"
> bullshit.
>
> Shut up! just shut up.

Please, people can post anytime. Even you. What's wrong? Don't like
Free Peach?

> Nobody cares what tripe you can think of because your mind is so
> clamped shut that the newest information that leaked in was what the
> multiplication table was from your elementary school days.
>
> Christ almighty shut up.

Even Christ would not want people to shut up.

> You wanna have some stupid closeminded "fight the right" rambling
> session? Do it in email.
>
> Tom

No. Do it in Usenet.
Stupid closemindedness is telling people to shut up.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sometimes Terrorists can be Unimaginative
    ... psychologically stuck in 1995. ... > Tom St Denis wrote: ... This is Usenet. ... >> Christ almighty shut up. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Goodbye Usenet
    ... next-to-last) Usenet post. ... Tom from Texas ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: OT: XING
    ... Hier in Amerika haben wir Linked-In und dann in Europa XING (hiess ... Jetzt will IEEE auch noch sowas aufbauen, ... fehlt im Usenet. ... Thomas 'Tom' Malkus, DL7BJ ...
    (de.sci.electronics)
  • Re: OT: XING
    ... Usenet sind diese ganzen Web Foren eine unglaublich lahme Kiste. ... XING das Email nicht verriet. ... Thomas 'Tom' Malkus, DL7BJ ...
    (de.sci.electronics)
  • Re: Surrogate factoring, reasons for my concerns
    ... James Harris wrote: ... But if you do keep replying then just the ... In usenet we want just the opposite. ... Tom ...
    (sci.math)