Re: Sometimes Terrorists can be Unimaginative

From: Andrew Swallow (am.swallow_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 07/31/05

Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:34:35 +0000 (UTC)

Regis wrote:
[snip]

> So while you and I can sit here and hypothesize on the likelihood of
> some massive response against their jihad, the reality is that the
> only people that are capable of preventing such a thing from occuring
> are the fanatics themselves. It all boils down to one simple
> equation: if ever they do something as crazed as to detonate a
> nuclear device inside the U.S. or England where the death toll is no
> longer measured in the thousands, then they've essentially signed
> their own extinction papers. If and when such an event were to occur,
> I'm sure you'll quickly find that "Not done, old chap" will turn to
> "They started it...we finished it, old chap."

Yes. Britain does believe in making the punishment fit the crime.

This is not just a bluff, the Atomic Weapons Establishment has been
recruiting.
<https://careers.awe.co.uk/wd/plsql/wd_new?p_web_site_id=505&p_category_id=673&p_no_days=30>

Andrew Swallow

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Take yer gun to the mall
    ... ,;> Reality is the numbers. ... I took a minor in statistics in grad school. ... The likelihood of having an auto accident in ones home are very low. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Take yer gun to the mall
    ... ,;> Reality is the numbers. ... I took a minor in statistics in grad school. ... The likelihood of having an auto accident in ones home are very low. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: NBC: ObamaCare...the start of "Logans Run"
    ... Run, 24, Atlas Shrugged, The Fountainhead) and REALITY. ... Seems to me that we need a Jack Bauer. ... the Jihad Jane's comin' out of the woodwork in Pa? ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: NBC: ObamaCare...the start of "Logans Run"
    ... Run, 24, Atlas Shrugged, The Fountainhead) and REALITY. ... Seems to me that we need a Jack Bauer. ... the Jihad Jane's comin' out of the woodwork in Pa? ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: does robby dig the omartian mARTIAN?
    ... they have more likelihood of reality than gods or ghosts. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)