Re: Barcode Email

From: Joe Peschel (jpeschel_at_no.spam.org)
Date: 07/29/05

Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:36:39 -0000

Juergen Nieveler <juergen.nieveler.nospam@arcor.de> wrote in
news:Xns96A2C9421638Djuergennieveler@nieveler.org:

> I'm sure we'll all agree that strange symbols don't improve the
> security.

I agree that using strange symbols in place of the alphabet doesn't keep a
message secret.

http://www.impeach-bush-now.org
Joe Peschel
D.O.E. SysWorks
http://members.aol.com/jpeschel/index.htm

  • Re: Barcode Email
    ... I agree that using strange symbols in place of the alphabet doesn't keep a ... message secret. ... Joe Peschel ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: i want to write an autobiography in 500 words or less
    ... start by typing on the keyboard. ... That's the thing with all the letters ... of the alphabet on it. ... It also has numbers and some strange symbols on it. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)