Re: Encryption Export Legality

From: Ari Silversteinn (abcarisilverstein_at_yahoo.comxyz)
Date: 07/27/05

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:36:57 -0400

On 27 Jul 2005 06:08:00 -0700, Tom St Denis wrote:

> Do what the rest of us do. Ignore the regulations because when it
> comes down to it... THEY DON'T CARE.

Please, go right ahead, test the law, good idea. lol

--
Drop the alphabet for email

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT:OReilly doesnt understand rights
    ... And don't give me any crap about your "rights". ... don't care what the law says". ... LoL. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: Buffalo Vaad rejects Mass Vaad?
    ... not as one given by God. ... I received a constitution. ... Written Law was understood by its readers, ... Does anyone care if a member of the US ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Beth HaWaadh Permits Eating of Kitniyoth by all Jews in Israel
    ... Micha Berger makes an unsubstantated conclusion: Maimonides' ... who really could care less what those sources ... PROVE it as a matter of Jewish Law. ... The fact that you say "outlandish" with NO scholarship SUPPORTING ANY ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: OT - Global Warming Explained
    ... Just pass a law allowing health care providers (ie. hospitals ... the law is just the opposite. ... You didn't pay anything into their system..... ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Rachels New Place
    ... I don't know why I like RMD so much. ... useless cunt who only wants to be with Bob Dylan. ... lol. ... I don't care what I look like. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)