Re: Algorithms to generate permutations

From: Tom St Denis (tomstdenis_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/26/05

Date: 26 Jul 2005 09:03:12 -0700

Bob Smith wrote:
> I agree with Tom. Only the "in" group should post :-).

Then if you agree with me you don't understand me.

I never said outsiders shouldn't post. We're all outsiders at one
point.

I'm saying if you're a halfwit troll losing an argument don't make up
accounts and post as pseudonyms just to impress others.

> Actually, I know nothing about cryptology. Could you explain to me what
> the issues are in this thread? All this talk about mathematics makes my
> head hurt. I think if you want to keep a secret, don't tell anyone.

Read the FAQ.

> Are you an expert in codes, Tom?

I have code-fu, but also crypto-fu, math-fu and wtf-fu.

I'm hardly unique in this respect though. Many others here have
combinations of "fu" that occasionally are stronger than my fu.

If you just read the group long enough you'll see the players and the
haters. Respect the players, try to understand the haters and do your
own thing.

Tom