Re: Barcode Email

From: Tom St Denis (
Date: 07/26/05

Date: 26 Jul 2005 07:50:48 -0700

Ari Silversteinn wrote:
> > My 12 year old cfousin doesn't understand how DVD encryption works. but
> > he can use a DVD ripper like a Mo-Fo. And more "thought" and money went
> > into that snake-oil than went into your system.
> Good for him, he's a thief, hope your proud.

Where in that did he say he didn't first buy the DVD? You presume too

[and besides, the real theft is of what little culture is left on earth
by the fat white people trying to make a buck out of anything with no
regard to craft or love of the talent, that's the real theft if you ask

> > Take our advise, so we will crack you system as soon as we get our hands
> > on it.
> >
> > JLC
> A threat, how charming. Get back to your DVD ripper and get on to school.

Despite his lack of spelling abilities [he's french, cut him some
slack] he has a point. Your system sounds about as useful and likely
to be secure as using seran wrap enveloppes to secure documents...