Re: Barcode Email

From: Ari Silversteinn (abcarisilverstein_at_yahoo.comxyz)
Date: 07/26/05

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:46:57 -0400

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:20:58 +1000, David Eather wrote:

>> Simple folks that make up billions of people could care less about
>> encryption, it means nothing to them, they don't understand it, all they
>> want to know is that their data goes from point A to Point B, is not easily
>> read, and requires some action at Point B other than two eyeballs to read
>> it.
>
> ?? What the....??

Reality based Usenet.

--
Drop the alphabet for email

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Barcode Email
    ... >> encryption, it means nothing to them, they don't understand it, all they ... Reality based Usenet. ... Drop the alphabet for email ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: spam in ALA
    ... I think Usenet will never die. ... widespread distribution abilities with numerous readable servers, i.e., ... I.e., posting encrypted email ... communications secured by public key encryption methods to random groups on ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • NEOCLASSIC, An encryption scheme based largely on use of well-known classical crypto techniques
    ... A simple versatile encryption scheme (with authentication) based ... # Having during the years designed a small number of encryption algorithms, ... # Perform a pseudo-random transposition of the given plaintext characters. ... Find the index of that plaintext character in the alphabet. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • (AD) Reality V14.0 Now Available (AD)
    ... Following on from previous releases Reality continues to be enhanced ... Data Encryption at Rest ... Configurable Database Frame Size ... Key DataBasic Enhancements ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: Newbie Asks...
    ... This has nothing to do with his ability to hid he fetching usenet ... doesn't make any difference if the communication path is encrypted - ... > thing about encryption or remailers. ...
    (comp.security.misc)