Re: Barcode Email

From: Ari Silversteinn (abcarisilverstein_at_yahoo.comxyz)
Date: 07/26/05

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:46:36 -0400

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:41:14 -0400, John E. Hadstate wrote:

> What are you really trying to achieve? That's not a
> rhetorical question. Are you going for writer-to-reader
> privacy? Are you going for transport privacy without
> interaction from writers and readers?

I'm trying to achieve a marketable product that has a degree os acceptance
in the general public.

Which is more marketable, John?

"The Program..email and pass messages with friends using the common,
everyday barcode, it's automatic!"

or

"The Program..the NSA will never bust the encrypted content of your text
due to the algoritmic complexity; no brute force attacks are a concern".

> I would think that one needs to identify and understand the
> problem one is trying to solve before one designs a
> solution. Putting the cart before the horse is asking for
> trouble.

I know what the problem is, the problem is that the general, buying public
hasn't a clue and could care less about a bunch of rhetoric they do not
understand, nor care to, when it comes to commo with each other. All they
want, and the barcode delivers, is an understandable, easy to use, common
place method of commo with each other that is hidden in plain sight.

--
Drop the alphabet for email

Relevant Pages