Re: Barcode Email

From: Joe Peschel (jpeschel_at_no.spam.org)
Date: 07/26/05

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 03:40:33 -0000

Ari Silversteinn <abcarisilverstein@yahoo.comxyz> wrote in
news:1qvbhvy4se3qo.lfk3r5bkkzoe$.dlg@40tude.net:

> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:48:14 +0000 (UTC), David Wagner wrote:
>
>> Ari Silversteinn wrote:
>>>You type your text and a proprietary program (The Program) converts
>>>the text into a visible barcode [and sent by email]
>>
>> Why ever would anyone want to do such a ridiculous thing?
>> What a crazy idea.
>
> Thank you. Perception is reality and new things attract interest.

Yes, new things attract interest, and you can bet that there would be a
crack for your scheme readily available on the Internet in almost no time
at all.

> There are zillions of anonymous emails, unstable remailers, all kinds
> of encryption that the general public has no clue how to use or what
> they do. Identity theft is on the rise in heaps, there will be a need,
> ime/imo, to address clever, eye catching ways to address emailing with
> data protection.

What you offer is not protection.

http://www.impeach-bush-now.org
Joe Peschel
D.O.E. SysWorks
http://members.aol.com/jpeschel/index.htm

  • Re: Barcode Email
    ... >> What a crazy idea. ... Perception is reality and new things attract interest. ... > data protection. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: fortran.com web site
    ... the site seemed to square with my then (incorrect) perception that ... I guess it depends on whether one is attract by glitter or utility/content. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: fortran.com web site
    ... the site seemed to square with my then perception that ... I guess it depends on whether one is attract by glitter or utility/content. ... Somehow "excitement" and any programming language don't seem to have anything in common w/ each other. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Bad tires---front or back
    ... ....and rust like crazy. ... Truck beds are bad enough without adding features to ... attract more. ...
    (alt.home.repair)