Re: giving up? doubt it.

From: Gregory G Rose (ggr_at_qualcomm.com)
Date: 07/19/05

Date: 19 Jul 2005 13:27:48 -0700

In article <11dqnviqus6dg94@news.supernews.com>, <Crypto@S.M.S> wrote:
>So another one gives up? Seriously doubt that too.

I give up too. You doubt incorrectly. And I never
even started, until just then. But you can't deny
that I've given up, unless you want an existential
debate about giving up without starting. I can
definitely give up in less than one hour, though!

Greg.

--
Greg Rose
232B EC8F 44C6 C853 D68F  E107 E6BF CD2F 1081 A37C

Relevant Pages

  • Re: controversial paper
    ... the digit "1" introduces a variable ... (even if long distance). ... Greg Rose ... Qualcomm Australia: http://www.qualcomm.com.au ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Crypto Mini-FAQ
    ... >> Also if some of the pros put the URL in their sig then you wouldn't have ... >read the `FAQ pointer', why would he or she bother reading unrelated ... Greg Rose, Qualcomm Australia ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: MD5CRK is now LIVE
    ... Jean-Luc Cooke wrote: ... maybe you think it's common ... Greg Rose ... Qualcomm Australia: http://www.qualcomm.com.au ...
    (sci.crypt)