Re: Shut up? [was re: <snip>]

Crypto_at_S.M.S
Date: 07/19/05

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 06:04:14 +1000

ink wrote:
> <Crypto@S.M.S> wrote
>
> <SNIP>
>
>>No, I won't shut up, because John et al are indeed totally off the mark.
>>And there are lots of people who want to deal with CryptoSMS, definitely
>>more than there are posters in this newsgroup. And I base that remark
>>on a comparison between the number of unique posters and the number of
>>registered copies of CryptoSMS.
>
> <SNIP>
>
> Then why rant on and on here defending it? If it's so good, go out and sell
> it, use your time better than wasting time here.
>
> ink

It was my customers who suggested that I answer these unfounded
allegations of weakness. It was posters from sci.crypt who started
this, by writing posting insults. I am only responding to what was
posted.

So do you really consider sci.crypt a waste of time?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: "Generic" ink and printer trouble
    ... how about posting proof that posters here are tied to ... reporting that the troubles are traced to the use of non-OEM ink, ... many of the several you speak about have ties to the relabelers. ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: libtomcrypt.org dns hijack
    ... Section to all posters who are not cryptoS.M.S: ... Most CryptoSMS / Cryptonom posts can be identified by them NOT having ... a good NNTP-Posting-Host IP shown in headers. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Good inkjet for refilling?
    ... Reported by two different posters over the past two weeks to have given ... them many problems so they decided to go back to OEM ink. ... Aftermarket ink is not for everyone, but the cost savings of 75% to 90% ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Good inkjet for refilling?
    ... Reported by two different posters over the past two weeks to have given ... them many problems so they decided to go back to OEM ink. ... Aftermarket ink is not for everyone, but the cost savings of 75% to 90% ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Re inkjets: What do you use to clean your refill syringe?
    ... and those poster complained of poor quality as well ... He's refering to that one person who complained about the color being ... "way off" on hobbicolor ink, which IMHO the person got WC8 ink rather ... turn into many recent posters having serious problems in measekite ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)