Re: Needle in a haystack--or is this just stupid?

From: \ (jonez_at_norcom.ca)
Date: 07/19/05

Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:55:36 -0600

John E. Hadstate wrote:
> " "- Prof. Jonezę"" <jonez@norcom.ca> wrote in message
> > John E. Hadstate wrote:
> > > "will" <will_nonce@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > How does he know it's secure?
> >
> > Because Blowhard Asswood claims he can crack it "in an
> > hour" ...
> >

> The only crack around here is the crack you're smoking
> Jonezy Boy!

Ain't it don't take me no damn hour either ...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Gerovital H3 (Procaine)
    ... it has been well over 10 years since I used any crack. ... increase levels of Dopamine, also has absolutely no effect on me. ... I can't afford to take it long-term. ... course I have started smoking again since then. ...
    (rec.drugs.smart)
  • Re: 879,494 exploits
    ... >>> Immunity is truly better than innoculation. ... >> virus and surviving. ... you're the one smoking the crack. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Meerschaum crack
    ... I have recently gone back to smoking after 15 years hiatus. ... appeared to be a crack on the outside. ... I contacted the seller who advises as long as smoke is not coming out ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: 879,494 exploits
    ... infected to build antibodies (immunity) this is also called ... Show us slade where Macs have been hit by a virus or other security ... you're the one smoking the crack. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)