Re: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Cryptography\RNG

Crypto_at_S.M.S
Date: 07/14/05

Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 07:32:11 +1000

Timoleon wrote:

> Tom St Denis wrote:
>

>> Crypto@S.M.S wrote:

>>> Business as usual in Sci.Crypt.
>>> Lots of words. No substance.
>>

>> Maybe nobody knows because nobody cares. I wouldn't use Windows so I
>> don't care what random [forgive the pun] elements in the registry table
>> means.
>>
>> I suspect many others here are in the same boat.
>>
>> But you do realize that your constant barrage of no-content diet-posts
>> is the EXACT SORT OF THING you are talking about here?
>>
>> People like you and steffani, simon, david scott, mrsjunecarey, etc,
>> etc, etc [and the list grows] are what detract from the group and
>> effectively turn away anyone of substance or productivity.
>>
>> Tom
>>
> Could not one add Tom St. Denis to this list? A young maladjusted
> Ottawa lad, perhaps brain-damaged from too much masturbation?
>
> Tim

Yes, he definitely belongs on the list.

When he has nothing technical to add, he just pumps out some flame.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftCryptographyRNG
    ... Tom St Denis wrote: ... >>Business as usual in Sci.Crypt. ... > Maybe nobody knows because nobody cares. ... > effectively turn away anyone of substance or productivity. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftCryptographyRNG
    ... Tom St Denis wrote: ... > Maybe nobody knows because nobody cares. ... > effectively turn away anyone of substance or productivity. ... Could not one add Tom St. Denis to this list? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: A new public key algorithm based on avalanche properties
    ... > Hi Tom, ... > No you didn't burst my bubble. ... > proposed a means of attacking this latest one yet. ... A very real possibility is nobody cares to give it a glance. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Almost Neck and Neck
    ... And there is a hole lot more of polly wanna cracker type of posts. ... Windows. ... Nobody cares about Ubuntu or any other Linux distro. ... Nobody cares because people will choose what they want. ...
  • Re: Microsoft Security Essentials
    ... Ubuntu works well enough for internet use but most of the apps lack the polish of their windows equivalent where they exist and it updates virtually every time I bring it up. ... My main complaint with windows is some software and my scanner cease working when updating from winxp to windows 7, but Linux isn't much help here also. ... For all you people out there, use whatever suits your purpose, but cease and desist trying to sell your pet preferences to the whole world, nobody is paying you to do so and nobody cares. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)