Re: Appology from "- Prof. Jonezę" to Joe Ashwood and group - You're right and I'm wrong.

From: Tom St Denis (
Date: 07/12/05

Date: 11 Jul 2005 17:43:20 -0700

 "- Prof. Jonezę" wrote:
> Hey, how are ya? Listen up, OK? I'm a retarded and functionally illiterate
> pinhead troll who posts inappropriately in sci.crypt all the time.

Simple rule. Just stop doing it. No need to post lengthy posts on why
you feel what you did was wrong. Just stop doing it.

Oh and stop cross-posting 7 different groups at once. That's also

Relevant Pages

  • (OT) : More Off-Topic Political "Anti-Obama" blah, Blah. BLAH !
    ... hey, Hey. ... Posts here to the Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup. ... influence the Tribune editorial board, threatening, that if the ... "The complaint contends Blagojevich, a Democrat, threatened to ...
  • Re: A wonderful day for rss
    ... My second question is this - how is the creation of an additional forum ... Is someone going to bust in and say "hey, ... posts here, let alone all the off topic. ... I find your definition of "quality" to be highly ...
  • Re: I got a whinny...
    ... > subject when she's going to blither on about the latest find. ... > Hey, that reminds me... ... > religious debate, so as to allow non-combatants/disinterested bystanders ... > flat-out killfiling the rest of your posts." ...
  • Re: Ive had it with this group
    ... everybody on keeping everything bone stock, hey any body have any ... A search of the Google archives shows no previous posts from ... If you're a RAMVA regular that is posting under a different name & email ...
  • Re: Have we all lost interest in NG
    ... > kill a good percentage of the posts and posters overnight. ... that I might be a bit fed up if I was just about to put in my killer bid ... then I have pretty much stuck to "hey, ... about it to avoid the situation Nick describes. ...