Re: Appology from "- Prof. Jonezę" to Joe Ashwood and group - You're right and I'm wrong.

From: Tom St Denis (tomstdenis_at_gmail.com)
Date: 07/12/05

Date: 11 Jul 2005 17:43:20 -0700

 "- Prof. Jonezę" wrote:
> Hey, how are ya? Listen up, OK? I'm a retarded and functionally illiterate
> pinhead troll who posts inappropriately in sci.crypt all the time.
<snip>

Simple rule. Just stop doing it. No need to post lengthy posts on why
you feel what you did was wrong. Just stop doing it.

Oh and stop cross-posting 7 different groups at once. That's also
inappropriate.

Tom

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A wonderful day for rss
    ... My second question is this - how is the creation of an additional forum ... Is someone going to bust in and say "hey, ... posts here, let alone all the off topic. ... I find your definition of "quality" to be highly ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • (OT) : More Off-Topic Political "Anti-Obama" blah, Blah. BLAH !
    ... hey, Hey. ... Posts here to the Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup. ... influence the Tribune editorial board, threatening, that if the ... "The complaint contends Blagojevich, a Democrat, threatened to ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: I got a whinny...
    ... > subject when she's going to blither on about the latest find. ... > Hey, that reminds me... ... > religious debate, so as to allow non-combatants/disinterested bystanders ... > flat-out killfiling the rest of your posts." ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Ive had it with this group
    ... everybody on keeping everything bone stock, hey any body have any ... A search of the Google archives shows no previous posts from ... If you're a RAMVA regular that is posting under a different name & email ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)
  • Re: Have we all lost interest in NG
    ... > kill a good percentage of the posts and posters overnight. ... that I might be a bit fed up if I was just about to put in my killer bid ... then I have pretty much stuck to "hey, ... about it to avoid the situation Nick describes. ...
    (uk.rec.engines.stationary)