Re: Structure of Primes

From: Pubkeybreaker (
Date: 05/16/05

Date: 16 May 2005 07:34:51 -0700

Before I comment further, may I ask your level of math education and
the intended purpose of your paper?

I mean no disrespect, but you spend many pages of "discussion"
describing mathematics that is trivially explained in just a few
Much of your notation is contrary to commonly accepted notation.

Stop inventing words like 'strand', 'base of each strand', 'additive
'subtractive primes' etc. The fact that all primes except 2,3 are +1
or -1 mod 6
is trivial. You spend far too much time and weird notation discussing
I also ask you: what about composites that are NOT of the form(s) you

As for your discussion about 'lattices', may I suggest that you look
up the concept of

As for your *repeated* queries, they have already been answered.

Relevant Pages