Re: Structure of Primes

From: Wannabee (no_at_mail.thanks)
Date: 05/16/05

Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:10:27 +0300

> Thank-you all for your feedback. As a result I am posting a condensed
> version of this maths paper

Negative primes, wow! The rest of the mathematical world must be wrong!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Bug in MSKB918992 ("How to transfer the logins...") - How to report?
    ... below the results box I see a Submit Feedback button. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... It wouldn't let me sign in for reporting bugs, ...
  • Re: Access 2007 Form Datasheet
    ... I don't see any thing on Feedback. ... the linke is used for our customer to send feedback to us. ... the nour dev team will follow up these suggestion and try to improve our ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
  • RE: Formula required.
    ... Your feedback is very much appreciate, pls click on the Yes button below if ... this posting is helpful. ... with totals for each row in column K. I then want to allocate values ... receive half of the combined figures, ...
  • Re: Diabetic recipes
    ... the charter or posting guidelines of this newsgroup explicitly ... actually, he's only asked for feedback here, and hasn't posted a ... single recipe to the group, those he's posting to a blog which he ... President, or that we are to stand by the President ...
  • Re: Order of details under Resource in Who does What Report
    ... As far as protocol for newsgroups posting, I think this newsgroup is pretty ... thanks for the feedback and let us know if you have any further ...